John Wheeler BA(Hons)
John Wheeler is an acupuncturist in south west London and a practitioner of Traditional Chinese medicine. He seeks to form a compassionate and healing rapport with patients, offering effective medical care and self-care through patient education. Chinese medicine aims treatment at the symptoms of disease and the underlying cause of disease with the focus always on the person and their wellbeing.
Along with Traditional Chinese Acupuncture John’s treatments include:
- Cupping therapy, the use of suction cups for relaxation and pain relief.
- Moxibustion, heat therapy obtained by the burning of herbs.
- Auricular Acupuncture, specialist ear acupuncture treatments.
- Electro-Acupuncture, for pain relief.
- Chinese dietary advice, for supplementing treatments.
BSc (Hons) Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture. Licence in Chinese Cosmetology (cosmetic acupuncture). NADA Practitioner. Member of the EAR acupuncture register. Licence Shonishin (Japanese no needle acupuncture for children).