Self care: mindfulness in practice
July 1, 2022 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Practice mindfulness on yourself, so you can experience how simple it will be to teach your clients.
Learning objectives: At the end of this presentation, delegates will be able to:
- Learn how to step out of or delay automatic ways of thinking and reacting
- Build present moment focus and concentration
- Cultivate a more stable and relaxed response to difficulties
- Be more gentle, non-judgmental, and accepting towards experience
- Increase tolerance of negative emotions and discomfort.
- Regulate rather than react to changing mood and emotion.