Dayhab goes online: lockdowns and now
June 30, 2022 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Learning objectives: At the end of this presentation, delegates will be able to:
- Discuss the efficacy of intensive ‘Dayhab’ treatment for alcohol and drug addiction
- Explain how it reduces barriers to treatment – including for parents, carers and working people
- Classify its function as a treatment modality – including issues around client suitability
- Understand issues around client safeguarding online
- Utilise it as a referral source where client needs are complex, and an extended-care service after rehab.